The European Master’s programme in Agricultural, Food and Environmental Policy Analysis (AFEPA) responds to the increasing need to better understand the socio-economic and environmental effects of agricultural, food and environmental policies. It provides you with high quality education in their design and assessment. The programme is policy oriented and focuses on economic analysis which prepares you for a professional, international and world-changing career.
AFEPA in a nutshell
- Double degree from two renowned European Universities
- Two-year programme
- Specializations in agri-food and trade policy, environmental and natural resource policy, agribusiness and market analysis, market and consumer research, or development policy
- Yearly Summer School including field trips and social events
- International experience in a world-wide network and great career opportunities
The AFEPA experience gives you:
- A diverse and high quality Master’s education with great career opportunities
- An international experience in a world-wide network and good preparation for a global job market.
- A double Master’s degree from two renowned European universities
Apply for the AFEPA Master’s programme now – The application platform is open between October 1st, 20xx and January 31st, 20xx. Find out more about AFEPA and check the admission criteria to see if it is the right programme for you. Scholarships for students and scholars are available from the prestigious Erasmus Mundus study programme of the European Commission.
The AFEPA main partner universities are:
- Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore (UCSC) in Milano, Italy
- Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität (UBonn) in Bonn, Germany
- Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences (SLU) in Uppsala, Sweden
- Université catholique de Louvain (UCLouvain) in Louvain-la-neuve, Belgium
The associated AFEPA partner universities are: