AFEPA partner universities and institutions consist of three types of partners:
- Main academic partner universities, at which students usually spend their two academic years in the programme, and from which students receive their master’s degree.
- Associated academic partner universities, at which students can spend a shorter exchange study period (one quarter) as part of their regular academic year at a main partner university.
- Associated non-academic partner institutions at which students can spend an academic internship.
1. Main Partner Universities
The AFEPA main academic partner universities include:
- Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore (UCSC) in Milano, Italy
- Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität (UBonn) in Bonn, Germany
- Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences (SLU) in Uppsala, Sweden
- Université catholique de Louvain (UCL) in Louvain-la-neuve, Belgium
A complete academic year is possible at one of these AFEPA main partner universities during either the first or second academic year.
2. Associated Academic Partner Universities
The AFEPA associated academic partner universities include:
A study stay is possible at one of these AFEPA associated partner universities during the second academic year of the programme.
3. Associated non-Academic Partner Institution
Field work and internships offered by AFEPA non-academic associated partners
|Organisation for Economic Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)||Public||Paris, France|
|International Center for Tropical Agriculture (CIAT)||Public||Colombia/Kenya/Vietnam|
|Africa Rice Center (AfricaRice)||Public||Bouaké, Ivory Coast|
|Departament d'Agricultura, Ramaderia, Pesca, AlimentaciosI Medi Natural (DARP)||Public||Leida, Spain|
|Metropolitan Area of Barcelona (AMB)||Public||Barcelona, Spain|
|Swedish Board of Agriculture (SBA)||Public||Jönköping, Sweden|
|Federation of Swedish Farmers (LRF)||Private||Stockholm, Sweden|
|Center for Development Research (ZEF)||Private||Bonn, Germany|
|Bayer Crop Sciences||Private||Mohnheim am Rhein, Germany|
|Steriltom||Private||Gragnano Trebbiense, Italy|
|European Centre for Agricultural, Regional and Environmental Policy Research (EuroCare)||Private||Bonn, Germany|
|Aide à la décision économique (ADE)||Private||Louvain-La-Neuve, Belgium|
The below images provides an overview of the thematic fields covered by the AFEPA associated partners (Click on the image for a higher resolution version).