AFEPA partner universities and institutions consist of three types of partners:
1. Main academic partner universities at which students usually spend their two academic years in the programme, and from which students receive their master’s degree.
- Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore (UCSC) in Milano, Italy
- Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität (UBonn) in Bonn, Germany
- Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences (SLU) in Uppsala, Sweden
- Université catholique de Louvain (UCLouvain) in Louvain-la-neuve, Belgium
2. Associated academic partner universities at which students can spend a shorter exchange study period (one quarter) as part of their regular academic year at a main partner university.
- Pontificia Universidad Católica (PUC) in Santiago, Chile
- University of Alberta (UAlberta) in Edmonton, Canada
- Universitat Politecnica de Catalunya (UPC) in Barcelona, Spain
- African Economic Research Consortium (AERC) in Nairobi, Kenya
Thematic fields covered by the main and associated AFEPA partner universities:
3. Associated non-academic partners at which students can spend an academic internship.
The associated non-academic partner institutions offer field work and internships: