Application deadlines for programme admission (AND Erasmus Mundus scholarship) for the 2020/21 academic school year:
The deadline for programme admission AND an Erasmus Mundus scholarship for the 2019/20 academic year is now closed for all applicants.
We continue to accept applications for general programme admission from applicants who are self-financed or who have different means of financing their two year stay in the programme.
Note: First year students applying for AFEPA at SLU will have to apply not only through the AFEPA consortium but also through the Swedish system at www.universityadmissions.se. This refers to all AFEPA applicants (programme/partner country, with/without scholarship). Please find here the description of the admission process and documents needed for the application.
Application deadlines for programme admission
- for all non-European students (see here for a definition of non-European versus European student): March 31, 2020
- for all European students (see here for a definition of non-European versus European student)
- first year Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences (SLU) in Uppsala, Sweden: April 5, 2020
- first year Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität (UBonn) in Bonn, Germany: April 30, 2020
- first year Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore (UCSC) in Milano, Italy or Université catholique de Louvain (UCLouvain) in Louvain-la-neuve, Belgium: May 31, 2020