To be admitted to the ERASMUS Mundus Master’s Programme in Agricultural, Food and Environmental Policy Analysis candidates must provide:
- A Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent academic degree of minimum three years of undergraduate study corresponding to 180 ECTS credits with a grade of at least an overall average “B” or equivalent grade. Students in their final year of their Bachelor’s degree may be provisionally admitted in the AFEPA Master’s programme on the condition that their Bachelor’s degree is awarded prior to enrollment in the programme.
Note: A translated certified copy must be provided if original is not in English.
- A minimum of 24 ECTS credits in economics gained in the Bachelor’s degree – including one course in microeconomics, management, and statistics. An additional introduction to agricultural, environmental or food sciences is recommended.
Note: Make sure that your official Bachelor’s transcript either shows credit points according to the ECTS credit point system or else attach a diploma supplement that explains the credit point system of your university.
- Letter of Motivation (in English, no more than 300 words)
- Reference forms:
Applicants will be asked to provide two referees in their application form and those two references will then be contacted in order to upload a reference form for an applicant directly onto the platform. Applicants must therefore make their potential referees aware about the fact that they will be contacted directly by the AFEPA application platform.
Note: Must be uploaded by the referees within the aapplication deadline in order to be considered.
- English proficiency test results (not older than two years):
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL): 90 on the Internet-based Test (IBT), with a minimum of 20 on the written part.
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS): an overall band IELTS score of at least 6.5, and no section below 5.5.
- A test deemed equivalent by the AFEPA Management Board (if you want to submit test results other than from the TOEFL or IELTS tests please obtain our confirmation of that particular test prior to sending your application package).
- Note: Applicants from English speaking countries must provide an official letter from their university from which they graduated attesting that English is the media of instruction. It is upon the consortium’s decision whether an English Test as described above must be submitted additionally.
If you do not meet our admission requirements or if the application documents are incomplete or do not comply with the formal requirements your application will be rejected.