To be admitted to the ERASMUS Mundus Master’s Programme in Agricultural, Food and Environmental Policy Analysis candidates need to have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent academic degree of minimum three years of undergraduate study corresponding to 180 ECTS credits with a grade of at least an average “B” grade or equivalent grade. Students in their final year of their Bachelor’s degree may be provisionally admitted in the AFEPA Master’s programme on the condition that their Bachelor’s degree is awarded before they enrol the programme.
- A minimum of 24 (ECTS) in economics – including microeconomics, management, mathematics, and statistics. An additional introduction to agricultural, environmental or food sciences is recommended.
- Letter of Motivation (no more than 300 words)
- Reference Letters:
Applicants will also be asked to provide two referees in their application form and those two reference will then be contacted in order to upload a reference letter for an applicant directly onto the platform. Applicants must therefore make their potential referees aware about the fact that they will be contacted directly by the AFEPA application platform.
- An English proficiency test results (not older than two years):
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL): 90 on the Internet-based Test (IBT), with a minimum of 20 on the written part.
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS): an overall band IELTS score of at least 6.5, and no section below 5.5.
- A test deemed equivalent by the AFEPA Management Board (if you want to submit test results other than from the TOEFL or IELTS tests please obtain our confirmation of that particular test prior to sending your application package). Applicants from English speaking countries must provide an official letter from their university from which they graduated attesting that English is the media of instruction. It is upon the consortium’s decision whether an English Test as described above must be submitted additionally.