Before starting an application to the AFEPA programme, you should read the admission requirements.
In order to apply to the AFEPA programme you are asked to upload to the application platform the following documents:
- Certified copy of identification
- Certified copy of academic transcripts and diploma
- Certified photocopy of school-leaving certificate
- Certified copy of other relevant document
- Certified copy of language certificate
- Motivation letter (no more than 300 words)
- 2 Reference letters (Please list the two persons you have asked to write a letter of recommendation for you in the online application platform. Preferably, one letter of recommendation should be academic. An automatic email will be sent to the referees you have chosen, asking them to submit their letters directly to us. You will be able to see whether they have submitted their letters, by verifying the checklist of your application form.)
First year students applying for AFEPA at SLU will have apply not only through the AFEPA consortium but also through the Swedish system at www.universityadmissions.se (first round of admissions). The admission process and documents needed are linked below. After application, students that are accepted will get their notice from the consortium and later admission letter from SLU. Description of admission process / What do I need to submit?